- How about those ridiculous TV commercials; What is the purpose of showing stinky penguins living in an upscale Roman hotel room? Just silly! How about an Alberta rancher growing windows from seed in his pasture? Just silly! How about the blonde asking about a variety of coffee while she stands next to a huge stack of that very thing? Just silly!
- How about the Canadian National Parks who are celebrating Canada's 150th Birthday by having free access to our National Parks - but you still need a pass! They're free but you have to get one! Just silly!
- How about the very young kids in an eastern Canadian city who were told by government officials that they needed a permit to set up their little neighborhood lemonade stand. Just silly!
- How about the six-year-old who was forced out of his classroom and to sit by himself on the floor out in the hallway to eat his snack because someone (possibly his teacher) decided it wasn't healthy enough? Just silly!
- How about the six-year-old who was refused to go on a vacation flight with his family because his name resembled that of a person on the terrorist watch list? Just silly!
- How about the folks who buy a house under the flight path of a nearby airport then complain about the noise created by low flying planes? Just silly!
- How about the 14 year old kid who was suspended from school because he had two short lines shaved on the side of his head? Just silly!
Saturday, April 29, 2017
Here's a few silly things which I have trouble understanding. Perhaps my generation gap is showing, or perhaps I've seriously lost my sense of humor.