Monday, December 19, 2016

Sights and Sounds of Christmas in Beiseker

Every year, I eagerly wait for  certain sights and sounds of Christmas to appear around the village.  Here are a few:
  • I really enjoy all those homes decorated up for the festive season.  We've got some real stunning ones out there this year.  Take time to drive around a check them out!
  • It's not in Beiseker, but close by, we attended the Rosebud Theatre production of Miracle On 34th Street.  I highly recommend this live theatre production of the Christmas classic.  The dinner before the show is excellent, too!
  • I am impressed when I heard that 34 Christmas hampers were given out this year to those who need a hand up this year!  Here's a shout out to Gail Peckham and her bunch of elves who prepare and distribute those hampers each year! 
  • The Village of Beiseker office light display is always spectacular but this year they've outdone themselves!
  • I really enjoyed our Christmas Festival held earlier this month!  It gets bigger and better each year!
  • I'll also list the Christmas Craft Market held in conjunction with our Christmas in the Village festival.  I know you found some very unique gifts, there!
There are a few things I look forward to each year as Christmas comes to Beiseker.  Merry Christmas to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment