Monday, September 26, 2016

Shocking Death of Mylan Hicks

I have to admit I'm having trouble understanding one of the events of this past weekend in Calgary.  A young man, a Calgary Stampeders football player was shot (yes I said shot) at a nightclub in that city!  Mylan Hicks, a 23-year-old American was killed early Sunday morning while celebrating a recent win by the team.

The part I'm having trouble with is; "Why would anyone bring a loaded gun to a nightclub?"  I'm certainly not a lawyer, but to me that sounds like premeditation!  If you bring a gun to a nightclub your intention is obvious: you plan to harm someone!

According to the paper this morning, the Calgary Police have plenty of witnesses.  I hope they catch those responsible, and soon!

My condolences to Mr. Hicks' family and to his teammates.

No comments:

Post a Comment