Friday, March 25, 2016

New Commenting System

Howdy folks!  Rhys here.

As you may know, I help my Dad with the technical side of his blog - I make sure things run smoothly and that the blog looks good.  And part of it is reviewing all comments made on his blog.

I've mentioned before that the commenting system used here since Ray started Write Ray! in 2010 is far from ideal.  We've been looking for new solutions, and, starting today we're going to be trying a new commenting system called Disqus.

Disqus is used by a number of different websites, including the Rocky View Weekly.  This system will (hopefully) allow us to keep better track of comments, and have more accountability for everyone -- this means that anonymous commenting on this blog will now be disabled.

As always, I will be monitoring all comments made on Ray's blog before they are published.  If you have any questions, you can leave them below or on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment