Saturday, December 12, 2015

My 'Stache Outlasts Movember!

Every year, the month of November has become Movember as men grow moustaches then shave them off on December first in support of research into men's health issues across the country.

Some folks have asked me if I would shave off my 45 year old 'stash as part of the celebration.  My answer is "no," my moustache stays!

One newscaster on television shaved off his moustache live in TV, then re-grew it, then shaved it off again at the end of the month all in the name of men's health research.  While I support the program to specifically support men's health issues, I like my cookie duster right where it is.

Thank you to all those who supported the Movember program - and a reminder to all men over the age of forty to get themselves checked out on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment