Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Crescent Heights High School Reunion

I hope you all had a great Victoria Day long weekend!

I had a fun one.  I attended the fiftieth anniversary of my high school graduation from Crescent Heights High School in Calgary, which corresponded with the one hundredth anniversary of the school's founding. 

My wife and I were able to attend many of the events scheduled over the three day celebration.  I met several classmates, many of whom I recognized only by name.  We've all changed a bit since then!

At the closing banquet, two very distinguished Crescent graduates, Ken Taylor and Doug Mitchellspoke about the importance of their high school to their lives overall.  It was quite moving.

Here's a big "thank-you" to Century of Celebration Co-Chairs Murray Anderson and Stew Hambly, along with their little army of volunteers for making last weekend most memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment