Saturday, May 12, 2012

Disappointed

I was most disappointed when I went out to start up my old truck for this year's work.  I keep my old truck for spring and summer work.  It sits behind my house waiting for the warm weather.  This year when I went out to start it I found someone had siphoned the gas from its tank, slashed two of my tires and cracked my windshield!  The tires are not repairable!  I will have to pay a good portion of my small truck budget to buy new ones!

I don't know who or why someone would decide to damage my old truck.  I reported it to the authorities but there is very little they can do now. 
If you find damage to your property or to public property please report it to the police (403-947-3496) or at least call Crime Stoppers at 1-877-222-8477!  We must get a curb on this senseless property damage in Beiseker!

1 comment: