Friday, March 2, 2012

I Know I'm Plane Crazy

This blog was set up to deal with issues and concerns around the Village of Beiseker, however some of you have asked me about my little aviation business.  So, here's the scoop. 

I've been interested in airplanes and aviation for as long as I can remember.  I learned to fly in the late 1970s at the Springbank Airport.  For the last 30+ years I have been attending air shows all around Western Canada and photographing the planes. 

Twelve years ago I set up my small business selling photographs and Aero-Kards.  Aero-Kards are like hockey cards except they feature planes and pilots.  We have almost 200 different cards in print with another 24 coming out in a few weeks!  Our cards are sold at gift shops all around North America!  They are also sold at air shows and on line thru my website.

To find out more visit my website at raycourtman.com.

No comments: